What better way to mark the end of a chapter by having a fun photoshoot with your best friends!
That’s exactly what I did for my daughter as she said goodbye to her best friends from primary school. They laughed, they talked and shared memories of each other of the past 8 years at Alexandra Palace, North London.
Here are a few fun ideas we did:
1. Jump for joy in the air
2. Share memories of each other
3. Pile up togther
4. Create a friendship circle
5. Keep a solid lock on each other
6. Do silly things together
Wishing these beautiful girls lots of success and happiness at their new schools.
GREAT FRIENDS are hard to find,
DIFFICULT to leave,
IMPOSSIBLE to forget
If your child is starting a new school, then why not mark this new chapter of their lives by having a special friends photoshoot.
Best Friends Photoshoot: £300
- 1 hour of photoshoot at a local location (up to 6 friends)
- Telephone/email consultation to get as much information about their friendship
- Helpful hints on what to wear and how to prepare for the photoshoot.
- Access to private online gallery of 30-50 of the best images (all beautifully enhanced and lightly touched up)
- 10 digital images with matching 7×5″ prints.