Mona has everyone’s best interest in mind
She makes everyone feel good and yet also have so much fun!
Photography is everywhere. Documenting the special moments that come and go in your everyday life has never been more convenient and social media makes it easier than ever to share and consume photography.
But that doesn’t mean that taking great photos is simple. Truly, photography is an art form. Getting that perfect shot, capturing the light just right, and figuring out how to properly use a camera to its full potential all require certain skills.
The good news is, no matter who you are, those skills can be taught. If you want to start producing better photographs, taking a basic digital photography class is a great way to get started.
I offer one-to-one private sessions, adult beginners courses and holiday workshops for children.
ONE TO ONE SESSIONS
- 2 hours of 1-2-1 photography mentoring session
- Email consultation to prepare and tailor make session
- Theory and practical activities to understand how to use your camera
- Digital profile photo
DSLR FOR ADULTS
- 5 weekly 2 hour sessions
- Learn how to use your camera in manual mode
- Using different elements of composition
- Understanding how to position and light your subjects
- Learn about the exposure triangle (Aperture, Shutter speed & ISO)
- Practical activities to perfect your images
WORKSHOPS FOR CHILDREN
- Full day of practical and class-based activities
- Learn how to use different camera modes
- How to compose and create interesting photos
- Use the skills learned to take various photos
- Each workshop has a different theme
- Practical activities in the park (weather permitting)
4 Reasons why you should learn how to use your camera
1. Make sure you don’t miss those candid moments
Taking a beginner photography class will teach you how to get good photos in any lighting situation — whether outdoors on a sunny day, in your kitchen, or outside just as the sun goes down. You never know when or where you’re going to need to capture the moment.
2. Get all the benefits of manual mode
Shooting everything in auto won’t always get you the best shots. Manual mode allows you to control everything about the shot. In my basic digital photography class, I will teach you tips and tricks related to shooting on manual mode. You won’t want to miss it!
3. Get the most out of your camera
If you’ve already decided to invest in a fancy DSLR camera, you deserve to really get your money’s worth! Taking a class will help you become familiar with all the features of your camera so you can get the best possible photos with your tools.
4. Pick up a new hobby
Taking a beginner photography class is a great way to get a taste of photography as an art form. Who knows? You might discover that it’s something you really love. And it’s something you can do anywhere.